Friday, 13 July 2012

Wake Up by Hillary Duff..


(Wake up, wake up)
There's people talking 
They talk about me  
They know my name 
They think they know everything
But they don't know anything 
About me
 
Give me a dance floor 
 Give me a DJ  
Play me a record 
Forget what they say
 
‘Cause I need to go  
Need to get away tonight
 
I put my makeup  
On a Saturday night 
I try to make it happen 
Try to make it all right
 
I know I make mistakes 
I'm living life day to day 
It's never really easy 
But it's ok
 
Wake up! Wake up! 
 On a Saturday night 
Could be New York  
Maybe Hollywood and Vine
 
London, Paris  
Maybe Tokyo  
There's something going on  
Anywhere I go tonight  
Tonight, yeah tonight
 
The city's restless 
It's all around me  
People in motion  
Sick of all the same routines
 
And they need to go  
They need to get away tonight
 
I put my makeup  
On a Saturday night 
I try to make it happen 
Try to make it all right
 
I know I make mistakes 
I'm living life day to day 
It's never really easy 
But it's ok
 
Wake up! Wake up!  
On a Saturday night  
Could be New York  
Maybe Hollywood and Vine
 
London, Paris 
Maybe Tokyo  
There's something going on  
AnywhereI go tonight  
Tonight, yeah tonight
 
People all around you 
 Everywhere that you go 
People all around you  
They don't really know you
 
Everybody's watching 
 Like it's some kind of show 
Everybody's watching  
They don't really know you now  
(They don't really know you) 
(They don't really know you)  
And forever
 
Wake up! Wake up!  
(Wake up, wake up)  
Wake up! Wake up! 
(Wake up, wake up)
 
Wake up! Wake up!  
On a Saturday night 
 Could be New York Maybe
 Hollywood and Vine
 
London, Paris  
Maybe Tokyo  
There's something going on  
Anywhere I go
 
Wake up! Wake up!  
On a Saturday night 
Could be New York  
Maybe Hollywood and Vine
 
London, Paris  
Maybe Tokyo  
There's something going on  
Anywhere I go tonight  
Tonight, yeah tonight
 
(Wake up, wake up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...